A Look Back on 2023 With Our Founder
Thank you! To our customers, clients, and partners. Together with your support, we helped to eliminate nearly 15 million plastic bottles from waterways, oceans, and the environment. We remain proud that for every bottle of RAIN sold is one less plastic bottle lost somewhere in nature. RAIN remains a small company in the war against plastic, but the growth we continue to see year over year demonstrates that even a small company can make an impact.
We made mistakes this year, but with each, took it as an opportunity for improvement. We will always put our customers first and above all else. As such, I personally welcome your feedback, good, bad or otherwise. email@example.com
As 2023 comes to a close, I want to share some of the many accomplishments and some of those I am most personally proud of:
- Diverted over 630,000 pounds of single-use plastics
- Passed our SQFII Audit (an advanced food safety program for those of you not in the industry)
- Partnered with 1,500 new retailers including Big Lots, Dierbergs, Schnucks, Haffners, and many more
- Expanded our distribution network with new partners including KeHE, Ben E Keith, Sysco, Performance Food Group, and others
- Expanded our partnerships with Country Music Association (CMA) Festival, Olympic Regional Development Authority, US Biathlon, Paramount Global, TED, and many others
- Made further improvements to our packaging, processes, and vendor relationships to further improve sustainability
- Added four new full-time employees
- Saw our own Contract Bottling Manager Dillon get married!
We are optimistically looking forward to 2024, where we will continue to push the boundary of
sustainability with only the best natural spring water.
P.S. If you took the time to read this far and are one of the first 10 to get here, use code “2024” at checkout for a free 24pk of RAIN shipped to your home.
Founder and President
RAIN Bottling Company