Cranberry & Rosemary Holiday Water with RAIN
‘Tis the season for entertaining! You’ve planned the perfect menu, set the table just right, and are ready for your guests to arrive…or are you? The bar may be stocked, but have you thought about how you’re going to keep everyone hydrated?
Wow your guests with this insanely easy but beautiful infused holiday water. It will look extra special at the drink station or on the dining table for easy access. Your guests will never know it only took 5 minutes to prepare!
What You’ll Need-
- RAIN Pure Mountain Spring Water
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Fill the bottom of your pitcher with fresh cranberries.
- Add sprigs of rosemary into the pitcher around the outside walls.
- Add ice.
- Add more cranberries (you can add as many or as little as you’d like!)
- Fill the pitcher with RAIN Pure Mountain Spring Water.
- Add more rosemary springs into the pitcher. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Tie a festive bow and you’re done!
- For a more pronounced cranberry flavor, muddle the cranberries before adding water.
- The cranberries will want to float to the top, so it’s important to layer the cranberries and ice to ensure there are cranberries at the bottom of the pitcher as well!
It’s that easy! Show us how you use RAIN for your holiday entertaining this year by tagging us on socials and using the hashtag #RAINinthewild!